Working at House & Home, there is no shortage of stunning interior photos to fill my days with, but it's always exciting to find more online, in books and in magazines. This week I fell in love with two Parisian apartments and a few more inspiring spaces:
1. Over at Desire to Inspire, French architect Alia Bengana reveals photos of a Paris apartment she redesigned.
2. Vogue's May 2012 issue takes us inside the stunning Parisian apartment of American fashion designer L'Wren Scott and her partner Mick Jagger. (Can't get over how beautiful it is!)
3. Design*Sponge shares the results of a Detroit design studio's $5,000 renovation.
4. At Desire to Decorate, Wendy proves that white interiors can be packed with personality.
5. And over at Young House Love, reader Erin gives her kitchen a budget makeover. You've heard it before, but a can or two of paint can really go a long way!
Hope you find these interiors as inspiring as I did! See more gorgeous home tours on H&H Online TV.
Alia Bengana, via Desire to Inspire blog