Put a preppy spin on the traditional boxwood wreath by working branches into a shapely monogram.
- Choose a font that's not too intricate and enlarge a letter on a photocopier to the desired size.
- Using wire cutters, bend a coat hanger or two into the shape of the letter using the photocopy as a guide.
- Wrap the finished letter in green florist’s tape.
- Attach boxwood branches to the letter by wrapping them around it and tying them on with fine-gauge florist's wire.
- To make the monogram look fuller, layer the boxwood so the leaves point in various directions.