Put a preppy spin on the traditional boxwood wreath by working branches into a shapely letter.
1. Choose a font that's not too intricate and print out a letter to the desired size.
2. Using wire cutters, bend a coat hanger or two into the shape of the letter using the print-out as a guide.
3. Wrap the finished letter in green florist's tape.
4. Attach boxwood branches to the letter by wrapping them around it and tying them on with fine-gauge florist's wire.
5. To make the monogram look fuller, layer the boxwood so the leaves point in various directions.
Find more inspiration in our photo gallery of DIY Holiday Wreaths.