Use bright tissue paper to transform inexpensive picture frames into colourful Christmas wreaths.
- Choose any frame — we used plastic ones from a dollar store — then remove the backing and glass (if any).
- Wrap florist’s wire around the top centre of the frame and create a loop (to hang the wreath later).
- Cut tissue paper into 2 1⁄2" squares.
- Working around the frame, glue on the tissue paper one piece at a time: centre then fold the paper over the rubber end of a pencil, wet the centre with white craft glue, then press it onto the frame.
- When the frame is completely covered, tie thick ribbon in the same hue around the top of the frame to disguise the wire loop, then hang.