Renovating A Kitchen For $60,000+
Change the layout or enlarge windows.
Splurge on the following elements:
- Opt for custom cabinetry
- Invest in natural stone or composite countertops
- Switch base-model for professional-grade appliances
- Install statement lighting
- Start fresh: think about where the kitchen would work best in the home, even relocate to a different room
- Change the architecture (enlarge or install windows, for instance)
See kitchen photos, in-depth renovation tips, planning tools and videos in our Kitchen Design & Decorating section.