Connect with H&H

Angled loveseat & more . . .

pmhlb's picture

I am looking for an angled loveseat and have only found one -- by Palliser. Does anyone know of any others? I would like to add a chair to its one side and thus create a sofa with a 'twist'.

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.