This is a recipe that is quick & easy to make, tastes great and is good enough to be served to company.
Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinned)
Spaghetti Sauce (favorite canned)
Mozzaralla Cheese (sliced)
Parmesan Cheese (fresh- shredded or powder type - either will work)
1. Brown Chicken on both sides in frying pan or oven proof pan
2. Put browned chicken in oven proof pan and top with slices of mozzarella cheese.
3. Pour your favorite prepared spaghetti sauce over top (or tomato sauce with basil or oregano added for flavor)
4. sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese
5. bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30 mins.
Note: You can bread the chicken before browning in you like
Serve with rice and vegetables or with spaghetti