Connect with H&H

Need advice

Revealing's picture

Im thinking of painting my walls in my bedroom, black or gunmetal but I want gold or dark red pinstriped down them, where can I find something that can act as a pinstriping stencil or can u buy them.

Please help me.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Revealing's picture

yea but thats alot of tape and work for thin lines/pin stripes, anything else i could use?

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.