Connect with H&H

Repairing wood panel walls

DeborahEllen's picture

The walls in one of our bedrooms are a thin wood panel, not dry wall or plaster. There are cracks along the seams where the panels have been joined, and we want to get them repaired. Do I hire someone to plaster these cracks, or should I hire someone who does dry wall taping? Not sure what skill set I need. Thanks for the help.

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Flag as inappropriate.” Thank you.