Connect with H&H

shaker style window instructions

kai's picture

Hello, does anyone know where I can find or obtain a "shaker style window seat instructions"?Like the one that appeared in House and Home March 2005 issue? I like to have one built in my craft room and my brother is handy, but can't seem to find any instructions except for pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks to anyone who may help and read this.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
vberkel's picture

Maybe a long shot, but you could email or call the design company from that issue / article, W.B. Abbott Design 416-944-2898, to ask them your open questions about their 'built-in bench'? 

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Flag as inappropriate.” Thank you.