What are our options for basement lighting, concentrating in the rec room for now? We are considering recessed, but I am worried about the amount of heat given off by halogens. Is there such thing as recessed fixtures for fluorescent bulbs? I understand they don't get as hot?
We know that we will use a pendant over the pool table. In addition, we have plans for
- accent lighting over a cue case
- lighting for dart board area
- 2 bar counters (one is linear, 7.5 ft long; one is a quarter round table in a corner)
- general lighting in games area
- general lighting in gym area ... again, worried about heat