Connect with H&H

Where is the crispy chicken recipe from the Feb 2011 issue that accompanies the Fregola Sarda?

robyn_gra's picture
robyn_gra

Where is the crispy chicken recipe from the Feb 2011 issue that accompanies the Fregola Sarda?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
spersaud's picture
spersaud

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, kullmann. Sorry to hear you're disappointed about this. We've passed your concern on to our publisher. We try to ensure that some of our content is available exclusively in the magazine, as a benefit to subscribers, which is one of the reasons we don't post recipes from the magazine online yet. As an alternative, you could scan the recipe or take a digital photo of it if you'd prefer to keep your recipe collection paperless.

Thanks so much,

Seema,

spersaud [@] hhmedia [.] com

kullmann@telus.net's picture
kullmann@telus.net

I'm beginning to get quite annoyed that I cannot find the recipes on line when I have tried to look them up. I have subscribed for a long time - enjoyed the magazine and the recipes but I can't be bothered renewing my subscription if I can't find the recipes on line. I like to keep a copy of the recipes that I like on my computer (so that it is paperless) and I have no interest in typing out these recipes from my magazine each time just because your magazine doesn't want to share! I'd rather keep up my subscription with other magazines that don't seem to have a problem posting their recipes (Style at Home, Real Simple, Good Housekeeping...)

lmurphy's picture
lmurphy

Hi Robyn, I think you mean the Crunchy Chicken With Smoked Mozzarella recipe? Unfortunately we're not allowed to include recipes from recent issues on our website. You can order a back issue here: http://houseandhome.com/magazine#back-issues or you could email me and I can assist: lmurphy [AT] hhmedia.com Apologies for the inconvenience! Lis.

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Flag as inappropriate.” Thank you.

OK