- Reload this page: click here
- Switch back to the high res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
In This Episode
Set a beautiful table with ideas from entertaining expert Dave Libbey, who shows how to select and fold napkins for special occasions in the home of Lynda Reeves. Find out which 5 kitchen tools Claire Tansey considers essential for home cooks. Plus, see how Suzanne Dimma and florist Todd Caldwell make a festive wreath using boxwood, pine and ornaments.
Emblem, 390 Dupont Street, Toronto, 416-972-9878
The materials used for this project include a grapevine wreath form, boxwood, white pine, spool wire, pinecones and ribbon. You can find these items at most garden centres and craft supply stores.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY