DIY Candy Wreath
Mini-wreaths made from old-fashioned candies both entice and delight.
- Begin by wrapping a foam wreath base with ribbon.
- Next, arrange and rearrange the candies around the outer rim until the pieces fit easily side by side. Attach them to the wreath base with hot glue so they overlap the outer rim by about 1⁄2".
- Repeat for the next two layers, working inward. For a tidy look, the innermost layer should line up evenly where it’s attached to the base.
- Loop ribbon around the top of each wreath, then glue in place.
- Hang a length of ribbon on the wall, then tap three nails through it where the wreaths will hang. Balance the inner rim of the wreaths on the nails so the ribbons all line up. (See this technique demonstrated in this Online TV segment.)