3-Wreath Door Hanging
Create a warm welcome by joining three wreaths with a handsome tartan ribbon.
1. Purchase three small Christmas wreaths. These berry-embellished versions look particularly cheerful.
2. Select two lengths of thick plaid ribbon. The first piece should be long enough to reach about 2/3 of the way down your front door, with some extra length for weaving and securing. The second piece should be long enough to tie a bow.
3. Arrange your wreaths on a flat surface, evenly spaced. Weave the longer ribbon in and out, leaving a bit of length at the beginning and end of the chain.
4. Secure the ribbon wherever it touches the wreaths using hot glue.
5. Tie the short ribbon into a bow and affix to the top wreath with hot glue.
6. After the glue dries, drape the top of the long ribbon over your door and secure it on the inside.