Strike a rustic note with a wreath of fallen pine cones presented as a one-of-a-kind snowflake.
- Do an online search for images of snowflakes. Sheknows.com has free printable snowflake templates under the Parenting Section in the activities, for example.
- Print out the template. (We blew our template up on our photocopier to make it a larger size.)
- Cut your paper template out.
- Tape the template onto a piece of regular cardboard from a box.
- Trace your template onto the cardboard using a sharpie and cut out using regular scissors.
- Glue pine cones onto the cardboard cutout using a glue gun, starting from the arms of the snowflake moving towards the center.
- Once you get to the center, fill in in a circular formation.
- To finish, brush craft glue on any open space and sprinkle some glitter for sparkle.