Use bright tissue paper to transform inexpensive picture frames into colourful Christmas wreaths.
1. Choose any frame — we used plastic ones from a dollar store — then remove the backing and glass (if any).
2. Wrap florist's wire around the top centre of the frame and create a loop (to hang the wreath later).
3. Cut tissue paper into 2-1/2" squares.
4. Working around the frame, glue on the tissue paper one piece at a time: centre then fold the paper over the rubber end of a pencil, wet the centre with white craft glue, then press it onto the frame.
5. When the frame is completely covered, tie thick ribbon in the same hue around the top of the frame to disguise the wire loop, then hang.
Find more inspiration in our photo gallery of DIY Holiday Wreaths.