Choose a cool or warm shade depending on your decor.
These neutral colours aren't just a trend; the five classic hues are ones to swear by when looking for that timeless tone. The first four prove that "white paint" isn't just "white paint," and the last, a rich teal blue, challenges the notion of neutral.
- Sandpiper (MSL257), Martha Stewart Living
- Morning Fog (MSL115), Martha Stewart Living
- Drifting Snow (10BB 83/014), Dulux
- Parchment Paper (316-1), Pittsburgh Paints
- Galway (CL 2197N), ColorLife General Paint
See more 2012 paint palettes in our gallery.