Connect with H&H

20x points on May 26th 2007

Flowers_petals's picture
Flowers_petals

Oh my Shoppers is having another [SIZE=3][COLOR=RoyalBlue]20x points day on May 26 2007[/COLOR][/SIZE]!

:confetti:

But you need to register online and only :after being referred, maximum purchase is as always [COLOR=RoyalBlue]50$ for 20x the points[/COLOR]!!

Here is my invite to anyone who is interested in shopping on [COLOR=RoyalBlue]May 26 2007[/COLOR]

[URL=https://www.shoppersoptimum.ca/pointsReferral/events/may_26/en_SDM/flash.jsp?registerCode=MDAwMDAwMDAwMDAwMDEzMjA0NDAwMDAwMDExNzk1MTAwNDkwMDA=]Shopper's Invite!!![/URL] :bliss:

I always read your forum and enjoy it and wanted to finally contribute

Happy Shopping!

Flowers

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.

OK