Connect with H&H

Benjamin Moore Ranchwood cc-500

louise80's picture
louise80

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone has used Ranchwood by Benjamin Moore?  And if anyone had pics of what it looks like on the walls.  Its a gorgeous colour during the day but the sample chip changes on me at night with the lighting.  It was a nice greeny colour in the sunlight but  then changed to a greyish colour in the evening. If anyones used this colour please let me know what you think.  Thankyou

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
macnaughton's picture
macnaughton

Help!  Looking for color for the exterior of my house.  We have dark red siding and charcoal trim. Would like to do the rest of the house in stucco.  Thinking of Ranchwood.  Is it really dark?  Do not want anything with green in it.  Looking for something grayish but warm that would go with red and charcoal.  Can anyone help?

CanadianMommy's picture
CanadianMommy

Hi Louise,Ranchwood is on our exterior window trim, eaves and downspouts.  It definitely looks grayish.  I think it is a great "darker" neutral.  I do not see alot of green in it, it reads more gray.  Not sure if that helps you in any way.

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Flag as inappropriate.” Thank you.

OK