Connect with H&H

BM CC 640 Blue Grass

marijke's picture
marijke

Has anybody used Blue Grass for their living/ dining rooms??? I want to paint both rooms the same, but they will show different because one has south/north exposure and living room west/north.I want a blue green so I'm looking at CC 700 and CC 640...I'm so afraid CC 640 will be scraming at you once you paint a whole room...PLEASE I need some advice!!Ingrid

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
marijke's picture
marijke

Thanks JLMP,I think I'm leaning more to the Smokey Green now.Does the Smokey green give you the bluey green look? I got a little jar ( well I got lots of the!!! LOL) and it looks quite grey/blue...does it come over dull or just soft?Thanks so much for responding, I really needed that. 

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.

OK