I am new to these forums but excited to have found this website! I could use some help in narrowing down a wall color for my family room. I would like to choose a contemporary green from the Benjamin Moore family, but there are so many options to choose from! Here are the room's details:
- Sunken 16x19 family room with 13 ft ceiling
- Family room open to kitchen that has orangey/brown cherry cabinets and tropical green granite countertops
- Carpet in family room is a soft beige berber
- Hardwood floor next to family room is light maple.
- Family room has a western exposure and gets a lot of sunlight with 2 large tall windows on either side of the fireplace.
- Sofa in family room is an orangey/brown that complements the kitchen's cherry cabinets. The 2 club chairs in the family room are an off white color.
- Our style is contemporary modern and are drawn to sophisticated, earthy mid-tone colors that are not too light and not too dark.
Here are the BM greens I am considering:
Saybrook Sage (too light I think)
Louisberg Green (too dark I think)
I'd appreciate any suggestons!
|IMG_2287_FamilyRoom copy2.jpg||16.34 KB|