Connect with H&H

Fabric used for window treatment in jan issue 2011

AliceDav's picture
AliceDav

I know it says the drapes are from InVU drapery but I can not find the yellow pattern fabric used on page 42 of H&H january 2011 on their website. is it possible to buy this fabric on its own, not pre made. what is its name?thanks for your time

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
gmcauley's picture
gmcauley

Hello Alice,

You would have to contact InVu directly to ask them which fabric they used and how you can go about purchasing it, either from them or from another retailer:

http://www.invudraperyco.com/

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful ...

Gwen McAuley (gmcauley at hhmedia.com)

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Flag as inappropriate.” Thank you.

OK