We live in suburban Montreal where our lawn looks totally chewed up! We have been told that the cause is grubs (whatever that is).
We have lots of questions, and would be thankful for any good information:
1. What caused this? SOME other neighbouring houses have this problem too. (Did we do something to bring this on?)
2. What we can do for it? Do we need to hire a professional, or can we solve this problem ourselves? (We're not afraid of hard work!)
3. How long will it be in this sad condition?
4. What kind of financial investment are we looking at?
5. Is there something we can do to prevent this happening again? (So far, it hasn't found its way to our back yard yet)
Thank you very much for any help you can offer us.