Espresso Machines To clean an Espresso machine just go after these steps:
1. Remove the group handle from the espresso machine and empty the coffee puck into a rubbish bin. Rinse the group handle with warm water.
2. Pour your chosen cleaning way out into the clean basket in the group handle. With your espresso device ready to prepare, put the group handle in the espresso machine just like you were going to brew some coffee.
3. With a bowl under the group handle, start the machine and begin pulling the 'shots'.
4. Leave the coffee machine on for about five seconds. Then stop for ten seconds, then on again for five seconds. Repeat this process another six times.
5. Now remove the group handle from the machine and rinse with warm water.
6. Revolve your machine on without the group handle in. This will fully rinse the collection itself. :o