Connect with H&H

Kitchen bulkhead

ac1317's picture

My oak kitchen cabinets are enclosed at the top (not open to the ceiling so that I can put things on top of cupboards). It's gyproced and painted. I would like to decorate that space (I've seen plates put on that type of space, but don't want to do plates necessarily). I have a French Country theme). Help please with ideas.

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.