We are in the planning stages of a kitchen renovation. (Seems like 75% of my decorating and design life is "in the planning stages" and the other 25% is in the "only a couple more things to finish" ... LOL!!
I would like to add a kitchen island that includes a prep sink, a place for 3-4 people to sit for a coffee or a meal, and some storage.
Does anyone have any photos of islands they have (and love?!). I'm looking for real-life esamples with the pros and cons of a raised bar area, including the dishwasher in the island, good/bad sizes, too little/too much room to the wall counters, etc.
Thanks in advance!