Miscellaneous Rambling from watching bits & pieces of home décor shows this week.
• Flip that House – in a $600k California townhouse the designer was using all the latest upgrades – she took out the carpet and it replaced it with a higher quality one. I had expected she would be using wooden floor. BTW, the cabinets were smashing – MDF wrapped in SS. She made 300K+ is her three months of reno
• Flip that House – a realtor who was way over her head – costs, $425K + renos $75K= $500k – asking price $525K. Unless she sells this little house herself that was a heck of a lot money and work for not much profit. This game is not for the naïve and she thought she knew what she was doing.
• Ceiling fans were removed and replaced with a nicer ceiling fan.
• Dream House – he wasn’t using baseboard around the carpet, tile or wood – this surprised me.
• Selling Million $ Houses – eeeeks – the ladies over 40 had a lot too much plastic surgery done
Feel free to add anything you saw.