POSTED: December 5, 2009 by henrykemp1
Hi all I would like to share some safety notes with you all. Please have a look and also make suggestion/ideas by follow-up.
- Keep Christmas tree far from the gas or electric heaters, fireplaces, candles similar sources of heat.
- Check with the insulation of wire whether it is damage, punctured or not.
- Unplug or switch off the light when you are living the house or you are installing it.
- Keep the children and pets far from the lighting area.
- Check regular for the burned out bulbs, and replace it by appropriate bulb with enough volt and wattage.
- Don’t add additional light sets because electrical wire got overloaded. Connect limited light sets as per the instruction.