Connect with H&H

What will $17,000 buy you??

HHassist's picture
HHassist

According to this cheesy "Nip & Tuck" free consultation on the W Network web site, a nose job, lip augmentation, tummy tuck, thigh lift, and butt lift.

Can you tell I'm bored at work?!

If you're interested in seeing what your hard-earned moeny can do for you, go here (right-click the link to open it in a new window):

Free Nip & Tuck Consultation

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

They're really just two blobs of fat that just get in the way and flop around and add a few pounds to our bodies ;)

If you feel best at the size that you are, then that's the size that you should be :)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

How did you go from a size 12/14 to a size 1?! I'm assuming you must have a small bone structure (can't remember the physiological term for it - ectomorph)?? I'm a size 12/14, and I think I'm at just about the right size for my frame. I'd be REALLY happy if I was closer to a size 8/10, but realistically, I don't think that's possible. Besides, I need some size to push around the guys I play basketball with ;)

Anyway, as long a person is healthy and happy and comfortabke with who they are, size really doesn't matter :)

BTW, congrats on the successful weight loss!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

A size 0, even?!?!? Your entire body could probably fit into one leg of my jeans!! ;)

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

Are you seriously a size 1??! Please tell me that's a typo, and you're really a size 12 or 14!!!! I've never even had kids, and there's no way in hell I could ever fit into a size 1!!!!

Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

I had nothing better to do at work, so I surfed the Net to find decorating ideas and came across this little quiz thing.

I definitely have no plans for plastic surgery -- my factory-installed parts are staying exactly where and how they are!! Although with any luck, a few of them might get a bit smaller eventually :)

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on Houseandhome.com. H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.

OK