Connect with H&H

Where can I get a kitchen sink with overflow please

Jayne613's picture

My mother is remodelling her kitchen. She has left the tap running and overflowed the double sink in her existing kitchen many times. She wants a sink and 1/2. Is there anywhere that we can find one with an overflow? I see them on the European web sites and have seen one in England, but haven't seen them in Canada.

I also saw a gadget that attaches to the water pipes and restricts the amount of water when the tap is turned on. (sounds like it turns off when the preset amount is reached) Again, it is an English website that doesn't ship to North America.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be very grateful.

Thanks a million

Comment Guidelines

We welcome your feedback on H&H reserves the right to remove any unsuitable personal remarks made about the bloggers, hosts, homeowners and/or guests we feature. Please keep your comments focused on decorating, design, cooking and other lifestyle topics. Adopt a tone you would be willing to use in person and do not make slanderous remarks or use denigrating language. If you see a comment that you believe violates any of the guidelines outlined above, please click “Alert a Moderator.” Thank you.