- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how to turn a ho-hum bathroom into a high-end space using only paint, modern hardware, a new faucet, a Marimekko shower curtain and hammered metal accessories.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
Shower Curtain – Crate and Barrel – Marimekko Madison Taupe Shower Curtain
Bathroom Accessories – House&Home – Hammered Metal
Bathroom Rug – Crate and Barrel – Taupe Bath Rug (100% Cotton)
Cabinet Hardware – LeeValley – 5” Brushed Nickel Plate Pull/Handle
Faucet – Delta Faucet – Grail Single Handle Lavatory Faucet
Vanity Colour – Beauti-Tone - Concept (6J3-4)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY