- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil offers advice on updating and unifying the living room and kitchen of an open-concept condo, using paint and tiles and modern furniture, lamps, rugs and fabrics.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
Oxford White (CC-30) – Benjamin Moore
Zia Natural Shag Rug – Crate and Barrel
Tidal Bay/Pewter (for curtain fabric) – Robert Allen
Ultra Velvet 346D (yellow throw pillow fabric) – Designer Fabrics Outlet
Whistler Dove (flannel throw pillow fabric) – Lee Jofa
Herman Miller Noguchi table – Design Within Reach
Zurich end table – Structube
Arania lamp – Structube
Glass tile - Ciot
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY