- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how graphic bedding, smart storage and the right paint can transform a Craftsman-style bedroom without diminishing its historical integrity.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
* Bedding – West Elm – Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover and Shams
* Throw – Constantine – John Robshaw Pepper Cotton Coverlet
* Storage – Ikea – Pax wardrobe system
* Light - Drum shade swinging arm lamp – Home Depot
* Bed - Lucy Au – Milano Bed – Fabric Philip Putty
* Drape – Faab Home – Studio (line) Taupe Linen with Grommets
* Trim and Wall Colour – Beauti-tone - Starlight 6M2-2 (wall) Snowdrop 5J2-1 (trim)
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY