Beautiful, Budget-Savvy Bathroom Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how to turn a ho-hum bathroom into a high-end space using only paint, modern hardware, a new faucet, a Marimekko shower curtain...
Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how graphic bedding, smart storage and the right paint can transform a Craftsman-style bedroom without diminishing its historical integrity.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
* Bedding – West Elm – Organic Pleated Voile Duvet Cover and Shams
* Throw – Constantine – John Robshaw Pepper Cotton Coverlet
* Storage – Ikea – Pax wardrobe system
* Light - Drum shade swinging arm lamp – Home Depot
* Bed - Lucy Au – Milano Bed – Fabric Philip Putty
* Drape – Faab Home – Studio (line) Taupe Linen with Grommets
* Trim and Wall Colour – Beauti-tone - Starlight 6M2-2 (wall) Snowdrop 5J2-1 (trim)