- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil provides advice on how to boost the curb appeal of a split-level home. Windows, paint, composite-wood siding, a new front door, oil-rubbed bronze hardware and modern numbers are just a few of the ideas he shares.
Submit your own photos and questions to our [Ask A Designer™] section.
Planters – Sheridan Nurseries
House Numbers – Avalon Series – Summerhill Hardware
Lockset – Morris (in oil-rubbed bronze) – Summerhill Hardware
Siding – Khaki-Brown – James Hardie
Porcelain tile – Cement: Grey – Stone Tile
Paint – Cabana 6K1-7 – Beauti-Tone
Ultimate Casement Window - Marvin Windows and Doors
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY