In this Segment
Discover the secrets of decorating open-plan spaces as design editor Cameron MacNeil recommends new chairs, tables and lighting to unify a reader’s living-dining area. The result is a casual, rustic and cohesive space that is totally now.
Submit your own photos and questions to our Ask A Designer™ section.
- Dining table, Crate & Barrel — Basque Honey 82” Dining Table
- Chair, Design Within Reach — Kyoto Chair
- Light fixture, Robert Abbey — Rico Espinet Candelaria
- Sofa, Structube — Lucca
- Rug, Dash & Albert through Elte — Monty Cotton
- Coffee table, Restoration Hardware — Brickmaker’s Table
- Tray, West Elm — Hammered Metal Round Tray
- TV unit, Pottery Barn — Kirkwood Buffet
- Floor lamp, Pottery Barn — Chelsea Sectional Floor Lamp