In this Segment
H&H style expert Peter Paquette crafts a clean-lined and contemporary plywood display shelf that shows off book covers, magazines, art and decorative objects. Paint yours a bold pink like Peter did, or a softer shade that suits your space. Try this easy project this weekend. Plus, discover even more DIY projects.
All available from Home Hardware
- One sheet plywood, 3/4" thick x 42" x 72"
- Two 2" x 4" pieces, 86" long
- Five 2" x 4" pieces, 38-5/8" long
- 2-1/2" screws
- 1-1/2" screws
- Power drill
- Wood filler
- Beauti-Tone Acrylic Primer
- Simon Chang Paint Collection for Beauti-Tone, Peter used Pink Tank in a semi-gloss finish
- Wall securing hinges