- Reload this page: click here
- Switch back to the high res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Joel Bray and style editor Morgan Michener demonstrate how to make a cheap and chic headboard. The result is perfect for a child’s room or a principal bedroom.
, On newsstands May 10
4’x8’ sheet of ½” thick plywood
2 yards of fabric
foam and batting
2 covered button kits
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY