- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Former H&H stylist Peter Paquette demonstrates how to make a retail-chic rolling rack using galvanized pipe, reclaimed wood and lockable rubber wheels. Try this easy project this weekend!
- reclaimed wood
- 2 floor flanges
- 2 coupler/elbow joints
- 2 metal piping
- measuring tape
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY