- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil demonstrates how to make a luxe for less marble display tray using oversized tile and wood. Perfect for bathrooms and kitchens!
All supplies from Home Hardware
- Measuring tape
- Poplar wood, 2-1/2" x 1/2"
- Mitre box
- Mitre saw
- MDF board
- Lepage PL Premium 100% Polyurethane
- Construction adhesive
- Elmer’s carpenters wood glue
- Self-stick felt floor savers
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY