- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Design editor Cameron MacNeil explains how he transformed his rowhouse bedrooms into a sleek bedroom and den using paint, modern furniture and an upholstered headboard. Statement accents such as Matthew Williamson wallpaper, a Bev Hisey carpet, and a wall-sized IKEA map add drama and style.
Front bedroom: Hide rug, Elte, Toronto (416) 785-7885, 1-888-276-3583 or visit elte.com; daybed, CB2, visit cb2.com for ordering information. Bedroom: Headboard, Mieda Design, Toronto (416) 360-8321 or visit miedadesign.com; table, lamp, Ministry of the Interior, Toronto (416) 533-6684 or visit ministryoftheinterior.net. Bedroom console: Rug, Bev Hisey, visit bevhisey.com for information; wall colour, Smoky Green (CC-700) from the Designer Classics collection, Benjamin Moore, call 1-800-361-5898 or visit benjaminmoore.ca for retailers across Canada.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY