In This Episode
Revel in the beauty of this modern-farmhouse inspired living room, which artfully mixes weathered oak, velvet, marble and punchy damask. Cameron MacNeil, who designed the space, explains how to refresh classic furniture and add symmetry, storage and personality to a room. Design editor Joel Bray demonstrates how to create a modern chalkboard Christmas tree that’s perfect for people with small spaces or who plan to travel during the season. Plus, learn how to transform a front porch from weary to wow with on-trend grey paint, modern mouldings, a few planters and some pretty indoor/outdoor wicker chairs. Simple and sophisticated!
* Front Door Colour – Beautitone Trim and Door Paint – Inked– 6R2-8
* Risers, Door Surrounds, Pillasters – Beautitone Trim and Door Paint – Pillow Soft – 6K1-1
* Chairs – Bacon Basketware
* Pillows – Restoration Hardware
* Pots by the Gardenmaker (416)-223-8953 (Judi Glucksman)