- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
See how Suzanne Dimma and Emblem florist Todd Caldwell make a wreath using boxwood, pine and ornaments.
Emblem, 390 Dupont Street, Toronto, 416-972-9878
The materials used for this project include a grapevine wreath form, boxwood, white pine, spool wire, pinecones and ribbon. You can find these items at most garden centres and craft supply stores.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY