In this Segment
Gather small-space decorating tricks as six architects and designers reveal their approach to designing a 160-square-foot shipping container at 2012's Interior Design Show. From the on-trend looks by Mazen Studio, Jill Greaves Design and L'Atelier to the more conceptual spaces of Quadrangle Architects, Mason Design Studio and Casey Design Group, you'll find plenty of inspiration.
For more, see our editors' picks from the booths at IDS12.
- Guest 1 (introduction): Mazyard Mortazavi, TAS DesignBuild
- Guest 2: Mazen El-Abdallah, Mazen Studio
- Guests 3: Caroline Robbie and Rick E. Mugford, Quadrangle Architects
- Guests 4: Stanley Sun and Ashley Rumsey, Mason Design Studio
- Guest 5: Youssef Hasbani, L'Atelier (416) 966-0200
- Guest 6: Jill Greaves, Jill Greaves Design
- Guests 7: Theresa Casey and Robert Gray, Casey Design Group