- Reload this page: click here
- Test out the low res version
- Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Try a crafty approach to your holiday tree this year! Design editor Joel Bray demonstrates how to create a fun chalkboard-paint Christmas tree that’s perfect for people with small spaces or who plan to travel during the season. To update it through the seasons, simply wipe the chalkboard clean!
* Canvas or heavy cotton twill
* Measuring tape
* Chalkboard paint
* Foam roller
* Wood dowel
* Staple gun
* 2 hooks
See this project in the [November 2010 issue of House & Home]
Canvas, Designer Fabrics, Toronto (416) 531-2810 or visit designerfabrics.ca; rocking chair, Hollace Cluny, Toronto (416) 968-7894 or visit hollacecluny.ca; sheepskin ottoman, L’Atelier, Toronto (416) 966-0200; rug, West Elm, Toronto (416) 537-0110 or visit westelm.com; pendant light, Ikea, call 1-866-866-IKEA or visit ikea.ca ?for locations across Canada.
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY