In this Segment
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil offers decorating tips for a family room with bare walls and minimal furnishings. Learn how to add stylish elements like a contemporary gallery wall, simple TV unit, softly coloured rug and throw pillows, lighting, and curated vignettes.
Submit your own photos and questions to our Ask A Designer™ section.
- Lecco media unit, BoConcept
- Vincent rug (in blue), Ballard Designs
- Throw pillows, Coffee Tree and Arbor, Judy Ross Textiles
- Luxe floor lamp, CB2
- Equus lamp, Style 121, Robert Abbey
- Lacquer tray (in white), West Elm
- Lacquer box, L'Atelier, Toronto (416) 966-0200
- Shane Norrie bowl, Gardiner Museum Gift Shop
- Newman Collection 2704 Sofa, Barrymore Furniture