In this Segment
H&H senior design editor Cameron MacNeil offers advice to a B.C. reader with a small, classic 1940s kitchen. Get his suggestions for cabinet colour, pulls, backsplash tiles, industrial lighting, over-range microwave, drapery fabric and flooring.
Submit your own photos and questions to our Ask A Designer™ section.
- Paint, Ice Glitter (6M1-3), Beauti-Tone
- Hardware, Sierra Collection, Lee Valley Tools
- Faucet, Brantford in Stainless, Moen
- Light, Victory Pendant Lamp, CB2
- Microwave, 30" Over The Range Microwave, Electrolux
- Window covering, New Victoria from Celestial Colour Collection, Robert Allen
- Flooring, Handscraped Maple in Natural, Torlys