2011’s Top Paint Colours
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: January 31, 2011
Featuring: Lynda Reeves
Channel: Design Lab
From soft whites to deep greys, and a spectrum of popular colours such as purple, blue and red, Lynda Reeves shows off the top paints from our January 2011 issue and reveals how she would use them. Versatile neutrals in warm and cool tones can brighten up an entire room, for instance. Or, try painting window frames an almost-black shade of grey. Experiment with fun accent colours by painting out a piece of furniture, one accent wall, or a small powder room.
For more on these paint colours, see our Top Paint Picks Of 2011 photo gallery.
1. Ultra Pure White (1850) - Behr
2. Soapy Water (P5233-14D) - Para Paints
3. Dorian Gray (C2-478) - C2 Paint
4. Prelude (550-2) - Pittsburgh Paints
5. Grape Mist (SW-6548) - Sherwin-Williams
6. Stormy Weather (D16-3) - Olympic
7. Hemp (C2-394) - C2 Paint
8. Metal Illusion (6P3-5) - Beauti-Tone
9. Steel Wool (CL3166A) - General Paint
10. Enchanted Green (C125) - Valspar
11. Waning Moon (6009-53) - Sico
12. Cairo (P5009-85D) - Para Paints
13. Light Sandstone (MSL044) - Martha Stewart
14. Olive Moss (2147-20) - Benjamin Moore
15. Blazer (212) - Farrow & Ball
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.