2012’s Top Paint Colours
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: December 5, 2011
Featuring: Lynda Reeves
Channel: Design Lab
Lynda Reeves reveals the hottest paint picks for 2012 from the January 2012 issue, plus a few of her personal favourites. Whether you’re looking for a white, yellow, pink, green or grey paint, you’ll find fresh and foolproof suggestions in this segment.
Discover more modern paint combos in our January 2012 issue.
Drifting Snow (10BB 83/014) - Dulux
Parchment Paper (316-1) - PPG Pittsburgh Paints
Frosted Crystal (4S2-1) - Beauti-Tone
Galway (CL 2197N) - General Paint
Embroidery (UL100-14) - Behr
Railings (No.31) - Farrow & Ball
Olive Chartreuse (6102-54) - SICO
Bonsai (CC-666) - Benjamin Moore
Indigo Tint (P1478-4) - Para
Silver Quill (30GG 61/010) - CIL
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.