A Food Writer’s Airy Kitchen Reno
1) Try reloading the page in your browser
2) Clear your browser cache (to see how, click here)
3) Upgrade your browser to the latest version
4) Ensure you have a good internet connection and that houseandhome.com is not being hindered by firewalls or ad blocking software, etc.
5) Test using another browser. For example if you are using Internet Explorer, try Chrome or Safari
If you are still having trouble, please contact us
Release Date: April 16, 2012
Featuring: Cameron MacNeil
Channel: Home Tour
Cameron MacNeil shows off an open-concept kitchen and dining area designed for a style-savvy foodie. A timeless backdrop of white subway tiles, flat-panel cabinetry, hard-wearing quartz and butcherblock, and stainless steel appliances provides the perfect showcase for the homeowner’s colourful art and collectibles.
Faucets, Kohler Purist Deck-Mount Bridge Kitchen Faucet and Purist Primary Swing Spout Kitchen Faucet
cabinets by Deir Design (905) 717-8596
Countertops Organic White by Caesarstone http://www.caesarstoneus.com/
All Appliances Jenn Air www.jennair.ca
Hardware, Lee Valley
Dining Table & Chairs (vintage) www.ethel20thcenturyliving.com
__Banquette Fabric "Almonds" in Citrine by Robert Allen robertallendesign.com/
Chandelier Auburn 6L antique brass Chandelier, Coccon, www.cocoonfurnishings.ca
Contractor: AK Renos firstname.lastname@example.org
Rug, West Elm www.westelm.com
DIRECTOR TV PRODUCTION & ONLINE VIDEO
Sheri Graham Delagran
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
We welcome comments that are constructive and not of a personal nature.
Please be respectful of the people who have kindly allowed us into their homes for the benefit of us all.